Criteria for Applying
The FIFA Master seeks to attract a diverse profile of applicants, those who exhibit a variety of skills and accomplishments. This is in contrast to some courses which target one standard candidate profile. In order to create the most stimulating environment possible for all postgraduates, we consciously select a complementary student body, one that not only reflects a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities, but a wide range of personal interests and professional ambitions.
The common characteristics of our postgraduates are demonstrated by leadership potential and a capacity to thrive in a rigorous academic environment.
All prospective candidates must:
- Have completed a full course of university study in any discipline and successfully obtained a degree by the application date;
- Have an excellent command of English, TOEFEL minimum score of 100 Internet based test or IELTS minimum score of 7.5 (or demonstrate a level of proficiency);
- Have previous work experience;
- Have an international outlook;
- Be able to demonstrate an active level of involvement/interest in sport (not just as a participant but in the administration/management of sport);
- Be motivated and determined to succeed;
- Be flexible and able to meet the challenges of the course;
- Have an extensive general knowledge and culture;
- Be able to work in a group (group work is a key part of the course).
- Recommended: submit score from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or GRE - no minimum score required;
Failure to fulfil any of the above criteria will mean that your application will not be taken into consideration.